STAFF VETTING & SCREENING
All of our Security Officers are screened in accordance with BS 7858.
1. Selection of staff is crucial to the ongoing success of our business. Advertisements for staff are placed on Jobcentre Plus/ Direct Gov jobs website. We often recruit staff following recommendation from existing employees.
2. Once an application is received, We select the applicants for the interview process. An invitation is then sent for the applicant to attend a local interview, which, is always carried out by a Senior Manager. If successful at this stage, applicants are invited to attend an induction training on site.
3. At this stage the offer of employment is deemed probationary and the employee is employed subject to satisfactory completion of screening.
4. At this stage the offer of employment is deemed probationary and the employee is employed subject to satisfactory completion of screening.
5. The screening process then continues and at least five (5) years (or back to leaving full time education) of written satisfactory references must be received and documented, within a sixteen week period from the commencement of Probationary Employment, before the applicant can be cleared for Permanent Employment.
6. Ongoing monitoring is then continued on all personnel, to ensure we are aware at the earliest possible time of any changes which may indicate that an employees suitability may have become reduced to an unacceptable level.
Construction - Industrial - Corporate - Retail - Event Specialised
Pledge operates a dedicated Mobile Patrol Service throughout the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pledge Security specialises in Managing Keyholding and Emergency response services in accordance with BS 7984: 2001